The ground-breaking ceremony of İzmir Bayraklı Integrated Health Campus which is sponsored by the Ministry of Health of Turkey’s General Directorate of Health Investments through the Public Private Partnership (PPP) model, has been undertaken today with the participation of Dr. Mehmet Müezzinoğlu, Minister of Health and Mr. Binali Yıldırım AK Party Candidate for İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor.
Members of the Parliament, Governor of İzmir, Mr Kazım Türker- Chairman of TÜRKERLER Holding, Mr Ergil Ersü – Chairman of GAMA Holding and the company executives of the companies were also present at the ceremony together with an intense public crowd.
The construction period for İzmir Bayraklı İntegrated Health Campus is 36 months and it will be operated for a period of 25 years by the investing firms TÜRKERLER Holding and GAMA Holding.
- Total investment: 1,638,022,646 TL
- Total Construction Area: 622.530 square meters, the gross construction area is 573.546 square meters.
- Total capacity of beds: 2,060
- General Hospital: 715 bed capacity
- Woman’s and Children’s Hospital: 424 bed capacity
- Cardiovascular Diseases Hospital: 380 bed capacity
- Oncology hospital: 141 bed capacity
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Hospital: 300 bed capacity
- High-Security Forensic Psychiatric Hospital: 100 bed capacity